1 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 56H
- Item# 3N697
- Mfr. Model# 3N697
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56H
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 3.4-3.4/1.7
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 10-12/16"
- Overall Length 12-11/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E47479), CSA (258501)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 80.3%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3N017DAYTON
Price $352.00 / each