- Item # 40PM20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40PM20
- Catalog Page # 1581
- UNSPSC # 47121605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Scrubber
- Style Walk-Behind
- Deck Style Disc
- Cleaning Path 17"
- Power Source 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Vacuum Motor 0.6 HP
- Solution Tank Capacity 13 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 11 gal.
- Brush Motor 1 HP
- Brush Speed 160 rpm
- Sound Level 70 dB
- Cord Length 66 ft.
- Max. Brush Pressure 66 lb.
- Max. Productivity 12,700 sq. ft./hr.
- Recommended Cleaning Chemicals Neutral Cleaner
- Features Easy to Use Fingertip Controls, Compact Design, Simple to Maneuver In Tight Areas, Rounded Squeegee for Quick and Complete Solution Pick Up, Long 65 ft. Safety Power Cord for Non-Stop Cleaning, Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Squeegee Assembly, New Modern Design Allows Easy Access to The Recovery Tank and Has A Large Opening for Machine Cleanout, Allows Your Operators to Clean 5 Times Faster Than with A Traditional Mop and Bucket System
- Includes Squeegee Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.