Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Flanged Radial Ball Bearing, Double Shielded, 10mm Bore Dia., 19mm Outside Dia.
- Item # 1ZGJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1ZGJ2
- Catalog Page # 140
- UNSPSC # 31171502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This metric flanged radial ball bearing is suitable for radial and thrust load applications that require precise, low-torque rotation. It is double-sealed. Use for easy plate mounting.
- Item Flanged Radial Ball Bearing
- Unmounted Bearing Item Flanged Radial Ball Bearing
- Single Row/Double Row Single Row
- Seal/Shield Type Double Shielded
- Bore Dia. 10mm
- Bore Tolerance +0/-10 micron
- Outside Dia. 19mm
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +0/-13 micron
- Width 5mm
- Flange Dia. 21mm
- Flange Thickness 1mm
- Shield Material Chrome Steel
- ABEC Tolerance 1
- Max. RPM 35000
- Bearing Material Chrome Steel
- Cage Material Stamped Steel
- Lubrication Grease
- Industry Number F6800ZZ
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?