2-Bolt Flange Bearing with Sleeve Bearing Insert and 1/2" Bore Dia.
- Item# 4X815
- Mfr. Model# 4X815
- Catalog Page# 130
- UNSPSC# 31171501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 2-Bolt Flange Bearing
- Mounted Bearing Item 2-Bolt Flange Bearing
- Bearing Insert Type Sleeve
- Bore Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Locking Type None
- Bearing Housing Material Type Pressed Steel
- Bearing Insert Material Bronze
- Bolt Hole Center-to-Center 3-3/8"
- Series F2PS-BR
- Bolt Size 7/16"
- Overall Height 1-1/8"
- Overall Width 2-3/4"
- Overall Length 4-3/8"
- Bearing Lubrication 20 Weight Non-Detergent Oil
- Dynamic Load Capacity Max. PV 50,000 lb.
- Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Finish Rustproof Plated
- Includes Spring-Lid Oil Cap, (2) Rubber Grommets
- Dimension B 4-3/8"
- Dimension C 3-3/8"
- Dimension D 2-3/4"
- Dimension E 3-3/8
- Dimension F 1-1/8"
- Dimension H 1/8
- Dimension J 7/16
- Dimension L 1-1/8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4X727DAYTON
Price $15.68 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.