Square Fire Damper, 5-3/4 In. W, 165 Deg F
- Item # 2TGA1
- Mfr. Model # 2TGA1
- Catalog Page # 3163
- UNSPSC # 40101504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fire Damper
- Damper Item Fire Damper
- Damper Shape Square
- Mounting Type Static, Vertical
- Nominal Duct Width 6"
- Nominal Duct Height 6"
- Damper Depth 3-11/16"
- Material 22 ga. Galvanized Steel
- Damper Height 5-3/4"
- Damper Width 5-3/4"
- Recommended Retaining Angle 2TGG4
- Fire Rated 1-1/2 hr.
- Free Area 0.110 sq. ft.
- Fusible Link 165 Degrees F
- For Use With Low Pressure HVAC Systems
- Standards UL Standard 555, NFPA 80, 90A and 101, IBC, CSFM, NYC MEA
- Includes UL Fusible Link
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.