Unassembled Upblast Ventilator, 14-3/4" Wheel Dia., Belt-Drive
- Item # 7YR46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7YR46
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 25-1/8" x 25-1/8"
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Severe
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115/208/230
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 14-3/4"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 3125
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3066
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3005
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2936
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 2865
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 2789
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 2711
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 2629
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 2539
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 2339
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 2085
- CFM @ 1.75-In. SP 1704
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 23
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 22
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 24
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 13.0/6.6-6.5
- Max. BHP 1.00
- RPM 1725
- Base Height 6-1/4"
- Overall Dia. 28-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Overall Height 36-1/4"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 400 Degrees
- Housing Material Steel
- Wheel Material Steel
- Speed Controllable No
- Fixed Severe Duty 24"H Roof Curb Item No. 2EUG8
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installations
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box, Drive Package
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air
- Dimension A 25-1/8"
- Dimension B 28-7/8"
- Dimension C 30"
- Dimension D 19-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7YR45DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.