Unassembled Hazardous Location Upblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package, 18-1/2" Wheel Dia.,
- Item# 7HY72
- Mfr. Model# 7HY72
- Catalog Page# 3703
- UNSPSC# 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Upblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package
- Drive Type Belt-Drive
- Wheel Dia. 18-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 5648
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 5546
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 5443
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 5345
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 5254
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 5163
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 5082
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 5002
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 4921
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 4598
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 4313
- CFM @ 1.75-In. SP 3983
- CFM @ 2.000-In. SP 3564
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 27
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 27
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 26
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Motor Voltage 208/230/460
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Motor HP 2
- Max. BHP 2.10
- RPM 1495
- Base Length 30"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 35-3/8"
- Base Width 30"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 3/4"
- Overall Height 36-1/2"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Mounting Location Roof
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB79
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX41
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 23 x 23
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX67
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV83
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C454
- Requires Roof Curb for New Installations
- Includes Hazardous Location Motor that meets Class I, Groups C & D AND Class II, Groups E, F & G
- Standards AMCA Sound & Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.