30-1/2", Unassembled Downblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package, Belt-Drive
- Item# 7AF30
- Mfr. Model# 7AF30
- Catalog Page# 3703
- UNSPSC# 40101503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Downblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package
- Drive Type Belt-Drive
- Wheel Dia. 30-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 10,772
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 10,425
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 10,060
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 9648
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 9228
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 8773
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 8269
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 7699
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 7025
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 18.2
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 17.7
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16.8
- Motor Voltage 208/230/460
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Motor HP 2
- Max. BHP 2.12
- RPM 665
- Base Width 42"
- Base Length 42"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 50"
- Overall Height 36"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 180 Degrees
- Mounting Location Roof
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Speed Controllable No
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB81
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX43
- Agency Compliance UL/cUL 705, AMCA Sound & Air
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7AF29DAYTON
Price $3,479.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.