Exhaust Ventilator,54 In,208-230/460 V
- Item # 7AD86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7AD86
- Catalog Page # 2965
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust Ventilator
- Blade Dia. 54"
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 208-230/460
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 2
- Overall Height - Roof Ventilators 42-1/2"
- Overall Width - Roof Ventilators 96"
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Style - Roof Ventilators Hooded
- Item - Roof Ventilators Exhaust Ventilator
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 60-1/2" x 60-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 20,205
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 17,856
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 13,797
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 104
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 6.0-5.4/2.7
- Max. BHP 2.30
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM 1735
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Max. Depth (In.) 96
- Mounting Position Horizontal
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Propeller Material Steel
- Number of Blades 5
- Fan RPM 371
- Bearing Size (In.) 1-1/4
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1-1/4
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Includes Hood and Drive Package
- Dimension A 60-1/2"
- Dimension B 96"
- Dimension C 96"
- Dimension D 42-1/2"
- Dimension E 26-1/2"
- Dimension F 12"
- Recommended 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Item No. 3C439
- Recommended 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Item No. 3C216
- Recommended Gravity Backdraft Damper Item No. 5NKN7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.