Axial Upblast Belt Exhaust Ventilator
- Item # 7A874
- Mfr. Model # 7A874
- Catalog Page # 3021
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 38-3/4" x 38-3/4"
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 208/220/440
- Motor HP 2
- Item - Roof Ventilators Exhaust Ventilator
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- Propeller Material Steel
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 15,408
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 14,272
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 13,148
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 12,089
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 30
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 30
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 120
- CFM Range 7256 to 15,407
- Motor Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Motor HP Range 1/3 to 2
- Max. BHP 2.41
- Fan RPM 964
- RPM Range 454 to 964
- Speed Controllable No
- Mounting Location Roof
- Base Height (In.) 1-3/4
- Overall Height (In.) 30
- Overall Dia. (In.) 40
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End (In.) 1
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End (In.) 1
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Agency Compliance UL/cUL 705 Listed
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installations
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 3AZJ1
- Dimension A 38-3/4"
- Dimension B 32-1/2"
- Dimension C 18-1/8"
- Dimension D 30"
- Dimension E 37-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.