Assembled Upblast Ventilator, 11" Wheel Dia., Direct-Drive
- Item # 5DVP7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5DVP7
- Catalog Page # 3016
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Direct Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 17-7/8" x 17-7/8"
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Standard
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1/8
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Wall
- Number of Speeds 3
- Wheel Dia. 11"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 711/880/1049
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 570/774/964
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 381/641/861
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP -/484/747
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP -/199/616
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP -/-/442
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP -/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.5/6.7/9.3
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.5/6.4/8.5
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/6.8/8.1
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 1.5/2.0/2.6
- Max. BHP 0.04/0.07/0.12
- RPM 1050/1300/1550
- Overall Dia. 21"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1/2"
- Overall Height 21"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 130 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 10 x 10
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX73
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box, Mounting Plate
- Standards UL/cUL 705, AMCA Sound and Air
- Dimension A 17-7/8"
- Dimension B 21"
- Dimension C 15-1/4"
- Dimension D 13-3/8"
- Dimension E 15"
Compliance and Restrictions
- Dayton DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilators Parts Diagram
- Dayton Manufcaturing/Warehouse HVAC Selection Guide
- Dayton Solutions for Air Resource
- Dayton Centrifugal DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilator OIPM
- Dayton Centrifugal DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilator OIPM French Version
- Dayton Centrifugal DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilator OIPM Spanish Version
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5DVP5DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.