Assembled Upblast Ventilator with Motor, 8-1/4" Wheel Dia., Direct-Drive
- Item# 5DVN8
- Mfr. Model# 5DVN8
- Catalog Page# 3700
- UNSPSC# 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator with Motor
- Drive Type Direct-Drive
- Number of Speeds 3
- Wheel Dia. 8-1/4"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 250/309/369
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 171/255/325
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP -/152/269
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP -/-/160
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP -/-/-
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP -/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 1.4/3.3/5.1
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/2.4/4.7
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. -/-/-
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Motor Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 1.00/0.77/0.68
- Motor HP 1/30
- Max. BHP 0.01/0.02/0.03
- RPM 1050/1300/1550
- Base Length 19"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 18-3/8"
- Base Width 19"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 5/16"
- Overall Height 13-1/2"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 130 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Mounting Location Roof
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Control 48C172
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB75
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX38
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C453
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installation
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Standards UL/cUL 705, AMCA Sound and Air, CSA Certified Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4HZ33DAYTON
Price $490.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.