Upblast Ventilator, Spun Aluminum, Wheel Dia. 36", Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1-1/4"
- Item # 4YY22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YY22
- Catalog Page # 3018
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Standard
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 46" x 46"
- Number of Speeds 1
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- CFM Range 8631 to 18,611 @ 0.0" SP
- Wheel Dia. 36"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- RPM Range 320 to 690
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Motor HP Range 1/2 to 5
- Overall Height 44-5/8"
- Overall Dia. 58-5/8"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End 1-1/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1-1/4"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound & Air
- Dimension A 46"
- Dimension B 58-5/8"
- Dimension C 44-5/8"
- Dimension D 29-7/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.