Assembled Upblast Ventilator with Motor, 13-1/4" Wheel Dia., Direct-Drive
- Item# 4HZ47
- Mfr. Model# 4HZ47
- Catalog Page# 3017
- UNSPSC# 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator with Motor
- Drive Type Direct-Drive
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 13-1/4"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2366
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 2305
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2244
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2183
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 2122
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 2061
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 1994
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 1926
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 1838
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 1646
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 1365
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 18.6
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 18.4
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 18.0
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Motor Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 10.6/5.3
- Motor HP 3/4
- Max. BHP 0.60
- RPM 1725
- Base Length 19-3/4" Dia
- Overall Dia. 24-7/8"
- Base Width 19-3/4" dia.
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1/2"
- Overall Height 24-7/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Mounting Location Wall
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 12 x 12
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX74
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box, Mounting Plate
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air, CSA Certified Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
- Dayton DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilators Parts Diagram
- Dayton Solutions for Air Resource
- Dayton Manufcaturing/Warehouse HVAC Selection Guide
- Dayton Centrifugal DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilator OIPM Spanish Version
- Dayton Centrifugal DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilator OIPM French Version
- Dayton Centrifugal DD Upblast Exhaust Ventilator OIPM
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.