Exhaust Vent, 30 In
- Item # 7A409
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7A409
- Catalog Page # 2962
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust Ventilator
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 42" x 42"
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115/230
- Item - Roof Ventilators Exhaust Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 6399
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 5792
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 5130
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 4327
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 3704
- CFM @ 0.675-In. SP 2777
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 1921
- Overall Dia. (In.) 47 1/2
- Mounting Location Roof
- Overall Height (In.) 36 1/8
- Motor Hz 60
- Base Height (In.) 1 3/4
- Max. Operating Amps 16/8
- Motor HP Range 1/2 to 2
- Phase 1
- Max. BHP 1.06
- RPM 695
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End (In.) 1-1/4
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End (In.) 1-1/4
- Propeller Material Steel
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 120
- Agency Compliance UL 705
- Application General Clean Air
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installations
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB81
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX43
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 35 x 35
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX69
- Dimension A 42"
- Dimension B 47-1/2"
- Dimension C 34-3/8"
- Dimension D 4-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.