Exhaust Vent,24 In
- Item # 4YU89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YU89
- Catalog Page # 2962
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust Ventilator
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Blade Dia. 24"
- Mounting Location Roof
- Base Height (In.) 1 3/4
- Overall Dia. (In.) 42-1/4
- Overall Height (In.) 30 3/4
- RPM Range 601 to 954
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Shaft Dia. Propeller End (In.) 1
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End (In.) 1
- Propeller Material Steel
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Speed Controllable NO
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 120
- Agency Compliance UL 705
- Application General Clean Air
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installations
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV84
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C455
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB80
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX42
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 27 x 27
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX68
- Dimension A 34"
- Dimension B 42-1/4"
- Dimension C 29"
- Dimension D 4-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.