Exhaust/Supply Ventilator, 208-230/460 V
- Item# 7CK34
- Mfr. Model# 7CK34
- Catalog Page# 3029
- UNSPSC# 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust/Supply Ventilator
- Type Axial Belt Drive Downblast
- Propeller Dia. (In.) 36
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 12,264
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 11,244
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 10,067
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 7780
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 7445
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 104
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 4.5-4.1/2.0
- Motor HP 1-1/2
- Max. BHP 1.80
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Height (In.) 38
- Width (In.) 68
- Max. Depth (In.) 60
- Mounting Position Horizontal
- Frame Material Galv Steel
- Propeller Material Steel
- Number of Blades 6
- Fan RPM 951
- Bearing Size (In.) 1-1/4
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1-1/4
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Includes Hood and Drive Package
- Dimension A 40-1/2"
- Dimension B 68"
- Dimension C 60"
- Dimension D 38"
- Dimension E 22"
- Dimension F 7-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.