36" Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan with Motor and Drive Package, 3 Phase, Unassembled
- Item# 7M8C4
- Mfr. Model# 7M8C4
- Catalog Page# 3664
- UNSPSC# 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan with Motor and Drive Package
- Propeller Dia. 36"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 19,922
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 18,434
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 16,458
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 13,986
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 31
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 33
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Motor HP 2
- Max. BHP 2.30
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Motor RPM 1735
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Fan RPM 861
- Height 40"
- Width (In.) 40
- Max. Depth 22"
- Venturi Clearance Dia. 36-3/8"
- Venturi Depth 6"
- Flange Width 40"
- Flange Depth 1"
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Propeller Material Cast Aluminum
- Number of Blades 6
- Bearing Size 1-1/4"
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/4"
- Includes Drive Package
- Aluminum Wall Shutter No. 4FZH9
- Intake Guard No. 1WBU5
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No. 3C729
- Wall Collar Stock No. 1WBV3
- Weatherhood No. 1WBW2
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7M8C5DAYTON
Price $2,472.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.