1/3 HP 20"-Dia. 115VACV Shutter Mount Exhaust Fan, 21" Square Opening Required
- Item # 1HLA7
- Mfr. Model # 1HLA7
- Catalog Page # 2984
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shutter Mount Exhaust Fan
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Number of Speeds 1
- Fan Voltage 115VAC
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 4700
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1/3
- Square Opening Required 21"
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3068
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2388
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 8.1
- Motor RPM 1725
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 4
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Ball
- Height 23-1/8"
- Width 23-1/8"
- Max. Depth 16-3/4"
- Frame Material Cold Rolled Steel
- Frame Finish Galvanized Steel
- Blade Material Stamped Aluminum
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester
- Number of Blades 3
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Standards UL Listed for US and Canada
- Includes Shutter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1HLA8DAYTON
List Price $548.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.