4.8 HP Aluminum 163cc Engine Driven Trash Pump, 3.28 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 11G237
- Mfr. Model# 11G237
- Catalog Page# 3282
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 4.8
- Engine Size 163cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX160 OHV
- Tank Capacity 3.28 qt.
- Length 25-13/16"
- Width 19-5/8"
- Height 20-5/8"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material High Chrome
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Solids Handling Capacity 1"
- Max. Pressure 42.4 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 98 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter High Chrome
- Volute/Wear Plate Spheroid Graphite Ductile Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 182
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 174
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 164
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 155
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 142
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 125
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 103
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 37
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.