4.8 HP Aluminum 163cc Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump, 3.28 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 11G235
- Mfr. Model# 11G235
- Catalog Page# 2685
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 3" NPT
- HP 4.8
- Engine Size 163cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX160 OHV
- Tank Capacity 3.28 qt.
- Length 21-7/64"
- Width 15-11/16"
- Height 18-13/16"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Spheroid Graphite Ductile
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Solids Handling Capacity 3/4"
- Max. Pressure 36.8 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Spheroid Graphite Ductile
- Volute/Wear Plate Spheroid Graphite Ductile Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Semi-Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 226
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 208
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 194
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 171
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 147
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 31
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.