4.8 HP Aluminum 163cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump Kit, 3.81 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 7AJ14
- Mfr. Model# 7AJ14
- Catalog Page# 3281
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump Kit
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPSM
- Outlet 2" NPSM
- HP 4.8
- Engine Size 163cc
- Engine Brand Honda OHV
- Tank Capacity 3.81 qt.
- Length 22-1/2"
- Width 17-1/8"
- Height 15-1/2"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 13/16"
- Max. Pressure 38 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 88 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Electronic
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes 2P567- 2" x 20 Ft Green Suction Hose, 1FYR3- 2"x 50 Ft Blue Discharge Hose (2 Ea.), 1P690- 2" Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 165
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 157
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 148
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 133
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 30
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7AJ11DAYTON
Price $2,300.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.