1 HP Aluminum 25cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 0.58 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 11G226
- Mfr. Model# 11G226
- Catalog Page# 3281
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 1" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- HP 1
- Engine Size 25cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX25 OHV
- Tank Capacity 0.58 qt.
- Length 14-13/16"
- Width 9-5/16"
- Height 13-13/16"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Aluminum
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Max. Pressure 47.2 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 106 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Aluminum
- Mechanical Seal Ceramic, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes 3/4" Garden hose adapter
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 27
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 9
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 4
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6CGG9GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $430.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.