Electric Unit Heater, Vertical or Horizontal, Voltage 480, 40.0 kW, 3 Phase
- Item# 3END4
- Mfr. Model# 3END4
- Catalog Page# 3834
- UNSPSC# 40101814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Unit Heater
- Voltage 480
- kW 40.0
- BtuH 136,400
- Phase 3
- Amps AC 48.0
- Hz 60
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Temp. Rise 42 to 49 Degrees F
- Air Flow 3000/2600 cfm
- Width 26-5/8"
- Depth 18-1/8"
- Height 30"
- Max. Mounting Height 15 ft.
- Horizontal Air Throw 60 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage 63 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H 25 ft.
- Housing Material 18 ga. Steel
- Housing Finish Neutral Gray Powder Coated
- Contactor Coil Voltage 24
- Features Totally Enclosed 2 Speed Fan Motor, 4 Top and 4 Back Threaded Reinforced Holes for Field Mounting with 5/16" Threaded Rod, Automatic Reset Linear Thermal Protector
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Standards UL/CUL
- Includes Adjustable Air Outlet Louvers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2YU81DAYTON
Price $5,731.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.