1 HP Polypropylene Centrifugal Electric Operated Drum Pump, 32 GPM, 10,000 RPM
- Item# 1DLP8
- Mfr. Model# 1DLP8
- Catalog Page# 3329
- UNSPSC# 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 110VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1
- Motor Enclosure Open Drip Proof
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Carbon, PVC, Hastelloy, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- For Use With Chemical Transfer
- GPM 32
- Max. Pressure 16 psi
- Max. Viscosity 1500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 7
- Max. GPM for Water 35
- Inlet Size 1.6"
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Length 6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 39"
- Suction Tube Type Centrifugal
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance UL Recognized Component(Motor Only)
- Height 39"
- Max. Head 36 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.