30" x 4" x 21-3/8" Radiant Non-Oscillating Electric Flat Panel Heater, White
- Item# 2HAE2
- Mfr. Model# 2HAE2
- Catalog Page# 3827
- UNSPSC# 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Flat Panel Heater
- Electric Heater Item Electric Flat Panel Heater
- Heating Method Radiant
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Voltage 120
- Watts 1500/1000/500
- Height 21-3/8"
- Width 30"
- Depth 4"
- Hz 60
- Electric Heater Phase 1
- Amps AC 12.5/8.3/4.2
- kW 1.5/1.0/0.5
- BtuH Output 5118 / 3412 / 1706
- Cord Length 72"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Heater Color White
- Air Temp. Rise 60 Degrees F
- Number of Heat Settings 3
- Features Auto-Overheat Shut Off Protection, Thermostat with Wall Mount Capability
- Safety Features Tip Over Safety Switch, Linear Limit Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL/cUL
- Includes 3-Prong Grounded Plug, Wall Mounting Bracket and Floor Stand Feet with Wheels
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1DKX3AIR KING
Price $124.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.