H4 Electric Chain Hoist, 1000 lb. Load Capacity, 460V, 10 ft. Lift, 0 to 16 fpm
- Item# 4ZY57
- Mfr. Model# 4ZY57
- Catalog Page# 1318
- UNSPSC# 24101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Chain Hoist
- Load Capacity 1000 lb.
- Lift 10 ft.
- Classification H4
- Number of Speeds 2
- Lift Speed 0 to 16 fpm
- Motor HP 0.5
- Voltage 460
- Phase 3
- Min. Between Hooks 18-1/8"
- Amps @ Low Volts 1.7
- Housing Depth 18-11/16"
- Housing Length 23-1/8"
- Housing Width 18-11/16"
- Brake Multiple Disc Motor
- Clutch Overload Limiting
- Control Ergonomic NEMA 3R 24V Push Button Pendant w/Strain Relief
- Control Cord 6 ft.
- Color Red
- Lubrication Positive, Oil Bath Gear Case, Provides Cooler Operation and Longer Gear Life
- Thermal Protection No
- Standards ASME/ANSI B30.16, Metric Rated
- Includes Chain Container
- Trolley Configuration Hook Mounted - No Trolley
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.