H4 Electric Chain Hoist, 4000 lb. Load Capacity, 230/460V, 20 ft. Lift, 8 fpm
- Item# 3YE21
- Mfr. Model# 3YE21
- Catalog Page# 1318
- UNSPSC# 24101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Chain Hoist
- Load Capacity 4000 lb.
- Lift 20 ft.
- Classification H4
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Lift Speed 8 fpm
- Motor HP 1
- Voltage 230/460
- Phase 3
- Amps @ Low Volts 3.6
- Headroom 20-3/8"
- Brake Multiple Disc Motor, Stops and Holds the Load even with Loss of Power
- Clutch Overload Limiting, Prevents Hoist Overloads
- Control Ergonomic 24-volt Pushbutton with Strain Relief, Meets NEMA 3R Requirements with Low Voltage for Safer Operation
- Control Cord 16 ft.
- Lubrication Positive, Oil Bath Gear Case, Provides Cooler Operation and Longer Gear Life
- Beam Height 6 to 18"
- Flange Width 3-5/16 to 6"
- Minimum Radius Curve 48"
- Standards Metric Rated, Meets or Exceeds ASME/ANSI B30.16 Requirements
- Includes Chain box 4BB28
- Trolley Configuration Motorized Trolley
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.