Electric Baseboard Heater, Architectural, 240VAC, Amps AC 5, 1 Phase, BtuH 4095.6
- Item # 5GKG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5GKG9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Dayton® round electrical architectural heater features a contemporary aluminum convector for your high-end commercial applications. Have bottom air intake with top airflow heat discharge; 1/4" spacing, pencilproof discharge louvers; and totally enclosed junction boxes. Double pole, built-in 25A thermostat with temp. range of 60° to 110°F. Bronze powder-coated finish.
- Item Electric Baseboard Heater
- Housing Style Conventional
- Primary Application Architectural
- Heater Voltage 240VAC
- Phase 1
- BtuH Output 4095.6
- Mounting Type Floor
- Length 48"
- Depth 7"
- Height 6"
- Hz 60
- Watts 1200
- Amps AC 5
- Color Bronze, Bankers (Brown)
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Material 12 ga. Aluminum
- Includes (2) Pedestal Mounts and End Caps, Built-in Thermostat (Double Pole, 25A max., Range 60 to 100 Degrees F)
- Standards ETL C and US
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions