Electric Baseboard Heater, Architectural, 120VAC, Amps AC 10, 1 Phase, BtuH 4095.6
- Item# 5GKG5
- Mfr. Model# 5GKG5
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101810
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Dayton® round electrical architectural heater features a contemporary aluminum convector for your high-end commercial applications. Have bottom air intake with top airflow heat discharge; 1/4" spacing, pencilproof discharge louvers; and totally enclosed junction boxes. Double pole, built-in 25A thermostat with temp. range of 60° to 110°F. Bronze powder-coated finish.
- Item Electric Baseboard Heater
- Housing Style Conventional
- Primary Application Architectural
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Phase 1
- BtuH Output 4095.6
- Mounting Type Floor
- Length 48"
- Depth 7"
- Height 6"
- Hz 60
- Watts 1200
- Amps AC 10
- Color Bronze, Bankers (Brown)
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Material 12 ga. Aluminum
- Includes (2) Pedestal Mounts and End Caps, Built-in Thermostat (Double Pole, 25A max., Range 60 to 100 Degrees F)
- Standards ETL C and US
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions