2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Manual, Switch Type: None
- Item# 4LE13
- Mfr. Model# 4LE13
- Catalog Page# 3267
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Voltage 460V
- Amps 7/3.5
- Height 17-5/16"
- Diameter 13-7/16"
- Cord Length 20"
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 10
- Max. Head 86 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Phase 3
- Motor RPM 3450
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type 3 Phase
- Bearing Type Ball
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.