1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Manual, Switch Type: None
- Item# 4LE10
- Mfr. Model# 4LE10
- Catalog Page# 3267
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 11.4
- Height 17-5/16"
- Diameter 13-7/16"
- Cord Length 20"
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 96
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 53
- Max. Head 49 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 3450
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Oil Filled PSC
- Bearing Type Ball
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.