1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Tether Switch Type
- Item # 3BB83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3BB83
- Catalog Page # 2674
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 79 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Silicon Carbide
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 11.90
- Height 16-3/4"
- Diameter 12-1/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 12
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 30
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Duty Intermittent
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 16-3/4"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 12-3/16"
- Item - Effluent Pumps Submersible Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5EAF4LITTLE GIANT
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.