1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Automatic, Switch Type: Tether
- Item# 3BB83
- Mfr. Model# 3BB83
- Catalog Page# 2674
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Tether
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 11.9
- Height 16-3/4"
- Diameter 12-1/4"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide/Buna N
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 12
- Max. Head 79 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 30
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Duty Intermittent
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 16-3/4"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 12-3/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5EAF4LITTLE GIANT
List Price $1,310.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.