4/10 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Automatic, Switch Type: Tether
- Item# 2JGA2
- Mfr. Model# 2JGA2
- Catalog Page# 2674
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 4/10
- Switch Type Tether
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Top Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 11
- Height 16-3/4"
- Diameter 6-1/2"
- Cord Length 20"
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal CRB/CMC/Buna N/SS
- Max. Dia. Solids 1-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 63
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 22
- Max. Head 32 ft.
- Off Point 4-1/4"
- On Point 11-1/2"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 16-15/16"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 11-1/32"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance CSA, UL
- Includes 2" 90 Deg Elbow
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.