Steel, Brass, Aluminum Air Operated, 1:1 Oil Ratio Drum Pump
- Item# 5UWG6
- Mfr. Model# 5UWG6
- Catalog Page# 2725
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drum Pump
- Max. Flow GPM 10.60
- Max. GPM for Oil 10.60
- Discharge Size FPT (In.) 3/4
- Outlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Cylinder Material Aluminum, Steel
- Adapter Material Aluminum, Zinc
- Adapter Type Sliding Bung with 2" Drum Thread
- DEF Compatible No
- Ratio 1:1
- GPM 10.60
- Height 2-1/2"
- For Use With Low to Medium Viscosity Oils (Up to SAE 80 Oils) for Dispensing Over Distances Up to 5 Meters
- Includes Pump with Bung Adaptor, Nipple for Connecting Air Filter, Suction Tube
- Housing Material Steel, Aluminum, Brass
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Max. Head 26 ft.
- Max. Pressure 145
- Max. Air Inlet (PSI) 145
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5UWG8DAYTON
Price $881.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.