Drill Press Guard, 1-3/4 to 3-1/2 Quill
- Item# 6D570
- Mfr. Model# 6D570
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drill Press Guard
- Max. Chuck Dia. (In.) 2-3/4
- Lower Spindle Bearing Collar Diameter (In.) 1-3/4-3-1/2
- Quill Dia. (In.) 1-3/4 to 3-1/2
- Max. Stroke (In.) 7
- Min. Stroke (In.) 4-5/16
- Window Material Polycarbonate
- Body Material Aluminum
- Color Bright Orange
- Characteristics Lower Half of Guard Provides Safe, Clear View, Guard Pivots Upward for Quick Chuck or Drill Bit Changes and Telescopes from Collar to Drill Point for Full Protection, Unit Will Need to be Machined to Work with Any Size Quill Larger than 1-3/4"
- Fits Drill Presses with Exposed Lower Spindle Bearing Collar and Machine to Fit Nos. 1FYV8, 1UH16, 3Z917, 3Z918, 3Z919, 3Z993, 4TJ94, 4YG13, 4YG14, 5Z146, 6W281, 5PHC1, 5PHC2, 5PHC3, 5PHC4, 5PHC6, 2VRR3, 2LKR1, 16N197
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.