Downblast Ventilator, Belt, Roof, Motor HP Range 1/2 to 3
- Item # 5EFH9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5EFH9
- Catalog Page # 2959
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Downblast Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Standard
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 42" x 42"
- Wheel Dia. 26-1/2"
- Number of Speeds 1
- CFM Range 6005 to 10,784 @ 0.0" SP
- Motor HP Range 1/2 to 3
- Item - Roof Ventilators Downblast Ventilator
- RPM Range 465 to 835
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 50"
- Overall Height 36"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End 1"
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Max. Inlet Temp. 180 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV85
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 3C438
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB81
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 35 x 35
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX69
- Requires Roof Curb For New Installations
- Standards UL/cUL 705AMCA Sound & Air
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Dimension A 42"
- Dimension B 50"
- Dimension C 36"
- Dimension D 8-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4YY10DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.