10-1/2", Assembled Downblast Ventilator with Motor, Direct-Drive
- Item# 4YC67
- Mfr. Model# 4YC67
- Catalog Page# 3706
- UNSPSC# 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Downblast Ventilator with Motor
- Drive Type Direct-Drive
- Number of Speeds 3
- Wheel Dia. 10-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 717/888/1059
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 570/780/969
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 389/640/863
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP -/493/745
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP -/184/623
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP -/-/474
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP -/-/-
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.5/6.7/9.3
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 4.5/6.4/8.8
- Motor Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 1.5/2/2.7
- Motor HP 1/8
- Max. BHP 0.04/0.07/0.12
- RPM 1050/1300/1550
- Base Width 19"
- Base Length 19"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 21-3/4"
- Overall Height 14-5/8"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1/2"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 130 Degrees
- Mounting Location Roof
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Speed Control 48C172
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C453
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB75
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX38
- Agency Compliance AMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705, CSA Certified Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.