Disc Sander,10 In.,1 HP,120/240 V
- Item # 49G991
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49G991
- Catalog Page # 2360
- UNSPSC # 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disc Sander
- HP 1
- Voltage 120/240
- Amps AC 13.5/6.7
- Phase 1
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 10
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1880
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 1470
- Idler Drum Size (In.) 3 x 6
- Disc Table Size (In.) 14 x 7
- Table Work Surface (In.) 10-1/8 x 6
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 0 Degrees to 20 Degrees Inward
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees Outward
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) -20 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- Platen Size (In.) 6-1/4 x 16-3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 4
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 23
- Overall Depth (In.) 21
- Overall Height (In.) 55
- Features Upper Idler Drum is Supported on Both Sides with Bearings, Belt Operates Any Angle Horizontally, Vertically or Any Angle in Between, Belt and Disc Come Complete with Cast Iron Tilting Table, Quick Release Tension Mechanism for Fast, Easy Belt Changes, Fine Thread Adjustment for Accurate Belt Tracking, Miter Gauge, Fully Enclosed Still Stand
- Includes Abrasive Belt, Abrasive Disc, Miter Gauge, Fully Enclosed Steel Stand, Locking Rocker On/Off Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.