Digital Temperature Interlock
- Item # 48C175
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48C175
- Catalog Page # 2952
- UNSPSC # 52151648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Temperature Interlock
- Type Electrical Control for Automatic Activation of Exhaust and Supply Units When Heat is Present
- Width 8"
- Height 8"
- Depth 4"
- Construction Painted Steel Enclosure
- For Use Where Required to Comply with International Mechanical Code 507.2.1.1 on Two Kitchen Exhaust Hoods Less Than 120 Inches Long Connected to a Single Exhaust Fan, or a Single Hood Greater Than 120 Inches Long
- Includes Electrical Control in Painted Steel Enclosure, 1 Temperature Sensors, UL Approved Quick Seal for Hood Penetration, and Wiring Diagram (Fan Starters Not Included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.