4.9 HP Aluminum 232cc Diesel Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 3.2 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 1ZTA9
- Mfr. Model# 1ZTA9
- Catalog Page# 2685
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Diesel Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Diesel
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 4.9
- Engine Size 232cc
- Engine Brand Hatz
- Tank Capacity 3.2 qt.
- Length 23-1/4"
- Width 16-1/2"
- Height 20"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1/4"
- Max. Pressure 45 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 102 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron
- Mechanical Seal Carbon Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Buna N/Steel
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 41 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Single and Four Stroke
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes 2 Steel Pipe Nipples For Suction And Discharge, Suction Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 136
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 132
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 127
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 123
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 113
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 96
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 9
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.