DC Gearmotor 90VDC, Nameplate RPM: 77, Max. Torque: 103.0 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 5LAF2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5LAF2
- Catalog Page # 87
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 90VDC
- Max. Torque 103.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 77
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 11-3/4"
- Reversible Shaft Output No
- Overhung Load 175 lb.
- Input HP 1/8
- Gear Ratio 23:1
- Full Load Amps 1.73
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Keyway Size 3/16" Sq
- Bearings Roller On Case, Ball On Motor
- Lubrication Gear Oil
- Brushes Replaceable Externally
- Finish Matt Black
- Gear Type Powdered Metal Bevel And Steel Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Zinc
- Seals Lip
- Housing Material Die Cast Zinc And Steel
- Replacement Brushes 33K906
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.