DC Gearmotor 90VDC, Nameplate RPM: 500, Max. Torque: 25.0 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 5CJC6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5CJC6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 90VDC
- Max. Torque 25.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 500
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Length Less Shaft 12"
- Reversible Shaft Output No
- No Load RPM 500
- Starting Torque 437 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 194 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 5:1
- Full Load Amps 2.40
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 13-7/8"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1"
- Bearings Roller on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish White Epoxy
- Gear Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical and Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Lip Type, Stainless Steel with Spring
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Application For Washdown
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA, CE
- Replacement Brushes Mfr. No. M1900010.47 Brush Assembly (2 Required Per Gearmotor)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.