DC Gearmotor 90VDC, Nameplate RPM: 42, Max. Torque: 280.0 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 6ML71
- Mfr. Model # 6ML71
- Catalog Page # 86
- UNSPSC # 26101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 90VDC
- Max. Torque 280.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 42
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 11-5/16"
- Reversible Shaft Output No
- Overhung Load 327 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 58:1
- Full Load Amps 2.30
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 12-15/16"
- Bearings Heavy Duty Ball, Needle Roller and Thrust Balls on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Fluid Gear Oil
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Gear Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical and Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Heavy Duty Industrial
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.