DC Gearmotor 90VDC, Nameplate RPM: 62, Max. Torque: 135 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item# 5CJC9
- Mfr. Model# 5CJC9
- Catalog Page# 108
- UNSPSC# 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Voltage 90VDC
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Reversible Shaft Output No
- Shaft Single Output
- Nameplate RPM 62
- No Load RPM 67
- Max. Torque 135 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque 1517 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 235 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 40:1
- Full Load Amps 3.70
- Insulation Class F
- Enclosure TENV
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Rotation Reversible
- Mounting All Position Except Shaft Up
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Length Less Shaft 13"
- Overall Length 14-1/2"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1-1/8"
- Bearings Roller on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish White Epoxy
- Gear Material Hardened Steel Worm, Forged Bronze Output Gear
- Gear Type Worm
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Lip Type, Stainless Steel with Spring
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Application For Washdown
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA, CE
- Replacement Brushes Mfr. No. M1900010.47 Brush Assembly (2 Required Per Gearmotor)
- RPM Range 51 to 75
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.