DC Gearmotor 90VDC, Nameplate RPM: 90, Max. Torque: 100.0 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 3XA85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3XA85
- Catalog Page # 86
- UNSPSC # 26101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 90VDC
- Max. Torque 100.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting Yes
- Nameplate RPM 90
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- Overhung Load 175 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 20:1
- Full Load Amps 2.33
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1"
- Bearings Oversized Ball
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Fluid Gear Oil
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish Powder Coated Gloss Black
- Gear Material Hardened Steel Worm, Bronze Alloy Output Gear
- Gear Type Worm
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Replacement Brushes 6YHY6
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.