DC Gearmotor 12VDC, Nameplate RPM: 100, Max. Torque: 34.4 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 7CR06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CR06
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This gearmotor is ideal for both commercial and industrial OEM applications due to its high starting torque values and greater output efficiencies than standard AC motors. In addition to variable speed capability, this gearmotor can smoothly change direction at low speeds as well as handle sudden stops. Easily assembles with a parallel or right angle standard gearbox, so you can pick and choose the ratio and torque required for your application. You can use the gearmotor for OEM applications such as conveyors, or anywhere it can be plugged in. The gearmotor has sealed gearboxes which allow for universal mounting and adaptability into small spaces and multiple installation positions. The AC gearmotor is available with conduit box, electromagnetic brake, or speed control operation. All Dayton branded gearmotors are constructed with precision ball bearings, steel gears and cast aluminum housings.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 12VDC
- Max. Torque 34.4 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 100
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 10-1/4"
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 100
- Overhung Load 157 lb.
- Input HP 1/12
- Gear Ratio 30:1
- Full Load Amps 2.50
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 11-1/2"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1-1/8"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1-1/4"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish Powder Coated
- Gear Type Helical and Worm
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Lip Type
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Application For Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing & DVD Kiosks Etc
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA
- Replacement Brushes 23L586
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions