DC Gearmotor 12VDC, Nameplate RPM: 100, Max. Torque: 37.7 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 7CN16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CN16
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This gearmotor features rugged cast-aluminum housing with precision ball bearings and steel gears. In addition to variable speed capability, it also has the ability to change direction at low speeds and handle sudden stops. The sealed gearbox with universal mount is easily adaptable. It can be mounted in small spaces and in multiple positions. To assemble, simply rotate the gearbox onto the motor helical shaft.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 12VDC
- Max. Torque 37.7 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 100
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 8-15/32"
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 100
- Overhung Load 132 lb.
- Input HP 1/12
- Gear Ratio 30:1
- Full Load Amps 2.50
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 9-23/32"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1-1/8"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1-1/4"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish Powder Coated
- Gear Type Helical and Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Bearing
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Application For Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing & DVD Kiosks Etc
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA
- Replacement Brushes 23L586
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions