DC Gearmotor 12VDC, Nameplate RPM: 25.8, Max. Torque: 86.8 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 7CE94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CE94
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 12VDC
- Max. Torque 86.8 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 25.8
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 7-1/4"
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 25.8
- Overhung Load 81 lb.
- Input HP 1/19
- Gear Ratio 120:1
- Full Load Amps 2.00
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 8-3/8"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 1/2"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1-1/8"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish Powder Coated
- Gear Type Helical and Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Bearing
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Application For Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing & DVD Kiosks Etc
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA
- Replacement Brushes 23L586
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.