DC Gearmotor 12VDC, Nameplate RPM: 124, Max. Torque: 22.1 in.-lb., Enclosure: TENV
- Item # 7CE85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CE85
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This gearmotor is ideal for both commercial and industrial OEM applications due to its high starting torque values and greater output efficiencies than standard AC motors. You can use the Dayton branded gearmotor for OEM applications anywhere it can be plugged in. In addition to variable speed capability, each gearmotor can smoothly change direction at low speeds as well as handle sudden stops. Easily assembles with a parallel or right angle standard gearbox, so you can pick and choose the ratio and torque required for your application.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 12VDC
- Max. Torque 22.1 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 124
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 7-1/4"
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 124
- Overhung Load 81 lb.
- Input HP 1/19
- Gear Ratio 25:1
- Full Load Amps 2.00
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 8-3/8"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish Powder Coated
- Gear Type Helical and Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Bearing
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Application For Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing & DVD Kiosks Etc
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA
- Replacement Brushes 23L586
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions